Dessert pies with quince jam
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The dough is removed from the freezer in time to thaw naturally.
When it has completely thawed, the dough is spread with the rolling pin on the floured board to give it a rectangular shape.
Cut equal rectangles between them and prepare two by two, to make the patties.
Put a teaspoon full of jam in the middle of a rectangle of dough. Dampen the edges of the rectangle with water around it and overlap a rectangle of dough cut in half.
Manually press the edges of the rectangle around and then glue by pressing with a fork.
Put the pies in the tray where the baking paper was spread and grease them well with a "beaten" egg.
Place the tray in the preheated oven, at medium temperature, until the patties are nicely browned.
They are very good, both hot and cold.
"Bicaz" cake filled with jam
Fresh dough cake filled with jam, egg glaze, grated lemon and vanilla, decorated with raisins and candied fruit
Pie with jam and nuts
Lintzer pie, filled with jam and walnut kernels
"Figaro" cake with jam and walnuts
"Figaro" cake made of tender dough, with jam filling, egg white, walnut kernel and vanilla
Quince cheese croquettes
When we prepare these rich and original croquettes, we wonder if we should take them as a savory snack or as a dessert. We think both options are worth it. The additional ingredients we put (onion, spices) or the sauce we accompany (jam, cheese.) Will be decisive when serving these croquettes before or after the meal.
1. Chop the chives and sauté them in a pan with oil. When it is well fried, add the flour and sauté for a few minutes so that it takes on color and loses its raw flavor.
2. Add the milk and dissolve it little by little in the flour until the lumps are removed. Let the dough cook for a few minutes until it comes off the tray.
3. Add the cheese and quince and mix. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the croquettes to cool.
4. Once the mixture is cold, form the croquettes and cover them with a first layer of breadcrumbs, then wrap them in beaten egg and then in breadcrumbs again, so that they take on more firmness during frying. We fry them in a lot of hot oil.
Recipe inspired by the image of Conmuchagula
The content of the article respects our principles of editorial ethics. To report an error, click here.
Full article: Recetin »recipes» arriving » Quince cheese croquettes
(for about 30 popcorn, 15 pieces together with jam)
225 g butter or margarine, 50 g powdered sugar, an egg, vanilla essence, 250 g flour, 75 g cornstarch, a sachet of vanilla sugar
for the filling: 3-4 tablespoons of quince jam
Rub the soft butter at room temperature, with the powdered sugar and then with the egg until smooth. Add the flour mixed with the starch and sieve. Mix well with the mixer until you get an elastic dough that we spread on the board, 0.5 thick. cm and from which we cut discs in the shape of popcorn, helping us shape. In the middle of the discs, the center is removed, cutting with a smaller shape. Place in the pan and bake for 15 minutes, over medium heat, in the preheated oven.
Put a teaspoon of jam on the uncut discs and then stick them with the cut ones. Powder them with vanilla sugar.
Try this video recipe too
Quince jam roll
Make a sponge cake from eggs, sugar and flour.
Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt.
Beat the yolks with the sugar.
Add flour and at the end add the egg whites.
Pour into the tray lined with baking paper (it must be used, because otherwise it sticks to the tray and will come off harder).
Bake in the preheated oven.
It will bake very quickly, in a maximum of 10 -15 minutes. If you leave it too long, the countertop becomes hard and will crack when you roll it. You need to work with her while she is warm. Turn it upside down on a slightly damp towel, grease the surface with jam, roll it tightly with a towel and let it cool.
It is very easy to do and in a very short time - maximum 30 minutes.
What do you think about this recipe? Leave us a comment to tell us how it turned out or if you need additional guidance.
The simplest recipe. Grandma's quince food, an autumn dessert with a divine scent and taste
A delicious dish that the housewives from Bărăgan prepare with great pleasure in autumn is quince. With divine aroma and fragrance, the preparation is a special one, but also simple. There is no person who has not tasted this dish and has not fallen in love with it.
"I continued the culinary adventures with heroes from the world of autumn, only the memories that haunt me looking at quince in the window are to blame. Today, coming from work, a neighbor did just that, she put quince at the window… So did Grandma Marioara in every in the fall, he would put quinces on all the windows and make us various simple but good sweets until the winter holidays.
This quince dish was something special, our mother would prepare it for us on Christmas Eve and we would eat it warmly when we returned from caroling. In memory of those wonderful times, I cooked it today, just like my maternal grandmother ", says Gela Dumitrache, a teacher from Unirea commune, passionate about culinary art. The housewife prepares some tasty recipes that she shares with his virtual friends The recipes can be found on the culinary blog cufarulcubucurii.wordpress.com.
2 tablespoons food starch (can be replaced with flour)
50 ml. oil (I had grape seeds)
1/2 liter of water, a pinch of salt
Method of preparation:
Wash the quinces with a new sponge to remove the fluff completely. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into centimeters thick. The sugar is caramelized lightly over a low heat, the quinces, the cinnamon stick and then the water are added, letting it boil in a few boils, after which the pan is removed from the heat, placing in its place another pan in which it is heated. the oil, then add the starch, stirring so that it does not stick, and after a minute put the composition with the quinces on it, add the salt powder and let it boil for 10 minutes, until the quinces are soft enough.
"I know, you're going to be looking forward to the scent of autumn food, but it can be served hot, so you won't have to wait long to meet the unparalleled flavors of this dish that matches the color of autumn gold and tastes like the quince food of my grandmother from the years to which I always return with pleasure and crazy longing for everything that was simple and very healthy ", says Gela Dumitrache, from Unirea commune.
You can reduce or supplement the amount of sugar, as well as water, it can be added during the process if it thickens too much. If the sugar caramelizes more, for an extra color, the food will have a stronger caramel taste. "I don't want this, although we tried once, we like to enjoy the taste of quinces in the autumn. We stuck to this variant of light caramelization of the sugar, only until it turns yellow. You can proceed as you feel like it. Enjoy! ", Says the housewife.
Apple pies & # 8211 a delight so adored since childhood!
We present you a recipe for homemade apple pies. They are obtained especially soft, delicious and juicy, being exactly like the ones we loved as children. From the simplest ingredients you get some fascinating homemade pies, which immediately conquer through flavor and appearance. Enjoy your loved ones with some delicious homemade pies, which will surely become in high demand by all family members.
-1 egg (to grease the pies)
Ingredients for the filling
Method of preparation
1. Prepare the filling: wash and clean the apples. Cut them into small pieces.
2. Melt the butter in a pan and add the apples with the sugar. Stir.
3. Cover the pan with a lid and fry over low heat for 3-5 minutes. Take the lid off and let the apples cool.
4. Mix the cottage cheese with the milk, oil, sugar and salt. Stir.
5. Add the sifted flour and baking powder. Knead the dough.
6. Divide the dough into 10 equal parts. Give each portion of dough a round shape.
7. Spread each ball of dough in a tray and arrange the filling on it.
8. Bring the edges of the countertop in the middle and glue them.
9. Arrange the pies on a baking sheet lined with paper. Grease them with beaten egg.
10. Bake the pies in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
Pate dough recipe! Baked pastries with apple jam filling!
Soft, fluffy pies with an indescribable tasty aroma! Inside they are well cooked and so puhave!
& # 8211 20 g of fresh yeast or 7 g of dry yeast
& # 8211 1 tablespoon brandy - optional
& # 8211 vanilla or vanilla sugar
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Pour the warm milk (35-38 ° C) into a bowl, add the crumbled yeast and mix until smooth.
2. Add salt, sugar, brandy, egg and egg white, vanilla sugar and lukewarm melted butter. Mix well until the sugar and salt melt.
3. Gradually incorporate the pre-sifted flour, mix with a wooden spoon, then with your hands for at least 7-8 minutes.
Advice. The amount of flour depends on its quality and humidity.
4. Pour a little oil and continue to knead the dough until the oil is completely incorporated.
5. Grease the form and the dough with oil, round it, cover it with cling film, lid or wet towel and put it in a warm place without currents, until it increases in volume 2-3 times. It takes 1-2 hours, depending on the conditions you provide for the dough.
Advice. You can leave the dough in the closed oven with the light on or heated to 35-40 ° C.
6. Mix the dense apple jam well.
7. Sprinkle the work surface with flour, transfer the dough and gather the edges in half. Then divide the dough into 18 equal pieces (55 gr each).
8. Round them, cover them with plastic wrap and let them rest for 5 minutes.
9. After that, spread them on the sticks with the twister. If necessary, help yourself with flour. The dough is soft and pleasant.
10. Add 1 teaspoon full of jam (25 gr), glue the edges well, so that the filling does not run during baking, and place them on the tray lined with baking paper, keeping the distance between them, because they will increase about 2 times in volume.
11. Put the pies in the hot oven for 20 minutes to leaven, then remove the tray and set the temperature to 180 ° С.
12. Meanwhile, mix the egg yolk with the milk, grease the pies and leave them for 10 minutes to dry on the surface.
13. Place the tray in the preheated oven on the 2nd or 3rd step below and bake the pies for 17-18 minutes. Remove them as soon as they brown, so as not to dry them too much.
14. Grease hot pies with melted butter or fresh water.
A whole tray of fluffy and incredibly tasty wonder pies! You can also use any fruit filling, cottage cheese or dried fruit.
Pies with apple jam & # 8211 is easy to prepare, and the result exceeds any expectations!
Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you a good recipe for pies with apple jam. You will get some very fluffy, soft and extremely tasty leavened pâtés. The sweet pastry is prepared quite simply, even without hassle and from the most accessible ingredients. You will get real pleasure from working with this dough. The appetizing delicacy served with a cup of aromatic tea will definitely give you a good mood for the whole day.
& # 8211 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
& # 8211 1 teaspoon full of dry yeast
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the dough: remove the butter from the fridge as a precaution. It should be soft at room temperature.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Combine soft butter with milk and 1 egg in a separate bowl. Beat the composition well, using the mixer.
4. Combine the dry ingredients with the liquid ones. Knead the dough for at least 7 minutes. You should get a soft, sticky dough.
5. Grease your hands with vegetable oil and shape a ball out of the finished dough. Wrap the dough in cling film and leave it in a warm place for 1 hour.
6. Remove the food foil, grease your hands with vegetable oil and divide the dough into 8 equal parts. Shape some balls out of the split dough and place them in the baking tray. Let the balls rest for 15 minutes.
7. Take a glass, grease the bottom on the outside with vegetable oil and with its help pressing on the center of the ball, form a hollow. Press the ball 2-3 times, until it takes the necessary shape. Do the same with the remaining balls.
8. Put 2-3 teaspoons of jam in each recess of the pate.
9. Beat the yolk in a separate bowl and grease the pies using the silicone brush.
10. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 15-20 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
11. Remove the brown and appetizing pâtés from the oven, let them cool a bit, then place them on a plate. You can decorate delicious pies with powdered sugar.
Note: If the flour contains 13% protein, then its amount must be exactly 500 grams. But if you have 10% protein flour, you can add two more tablespoons of sifted flour to the dough.
Method of preparation:
We wash the fruits and put them on the grater with large meshes, sprinkling them with lemon juice.
When finished, add the sugar and water and mix until it melts.
Put on medium heat and cook until we like the consistency of the jam. Mine was ready in an hour.
I put the jam in sterilized jars that I covered with kitchen towels and left them until the next day. Delicious.
Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".